Tuesday, November 13, 2007

30 B Very offended!

After attending the lectures of Jiwan Ahn, Sander Lee and Mark Timney’s “Animations as Political and Social Constructions” a lecture from the Citizenship Symposium done by Keene State College, I was greatly offended! Thursday, the day of the lecture and also that of kristelnacht or holocaust remembrance day, I feel that Jiwans was not only very inappropriate but also I didn't understand what it had to do with blogging or technology at all. I feel that she was a good speaker but I just didn’t like her topic. Mr. Timney’s was not only offence to people but also he needed to take consideration that it was kristelnacht. I had one of my friends come with me to keep me company, she also was greatly offended. Showing a video of “Hitler” and “the Nazis” was not only rude but I had to leave. I feel that he needed to change for the day. If it was another day, I think is presentation would work. Not on holocaust remembrance day.

No comments: