Thursday, November 15, 2007

HW 31. Helping Moja

After reading the post “Turning Tables” by Riverbend in Baghdad Burning, The story that really stood out to me, having family members who fought over seas, was that of “Moja” a soldier fighting in Iraq. I had to go online and look up something interesting about her. The URL address for the blog “Turning Tables” is http://turningtables.blogspot.com. The blog is written by a soldier that is fighting in Iraq. Her blog made me emotional and it made me angry. After reading the blog, I realized how hard life is for the soldiers over there and I felt horrible for anyone who has to go over and deal with it. They go through so much in just trying to help the people over there. Reading this blog gave me the urge to want to help the soldiers over there anyway I could. I obviously want all of our solders to come back home to their families and friends, but I don’t think that its time yet. I feel that the Iraqis need to start stepping up so we can start bringing our troops home.

No comments: