Tuesday, September 11, 2007

HW: 4 orbit gum

When I walked in the door into my dorm, the first thing I saw was my orbit gum. I went on their website, http://www.wrigley.com/wrigley/products/products_orbit.asp , and saw that their promise was “For a Good Clean Feeling, No Matter what”. I believe this saying is not completely true because if I eat a flowerpot full of dirt and then I put a piece of the gum in, I would not feel clean. I would still feel like there would be dirt in my mouth. I also feel that when they say "just brushed clean” is not an accurate saying because the gum does not kill all the germs that brushing can kill. On the other side of the debate, gum can improve some oral health. When I went to http://www.gumisgood.com/oral_health.html and I read about the oral health I found out that “Chewing gum stimulates the most important natural defense against tooth decay - saliva.” After reviewing both sides of the debate to figure out if orbit gum’s motto is correct, I found out that it is still irrelevant but needless to say, I will still enjoy it.

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Nicely done!
Remember to consistently capitalize proper nouns (names) such as Orbit.