Thursday, September 20, 2007

HW 9: Blogging is my Hero

After reading “A Weblog Saved My Life Last Night”, an interview of Ayelet Waldman, I think Mrs. Waldman is mistaken when she says “Some woman on the infertility blogs express a level of immense pain which is followed by an outpouring of love and support in the community. Maybe I’m reading the wrong men’s blogs but I don’t see that on any of them” (Kline, Burstein 312) because she overlooks men have the same feelings as woman but we share them in a different way. I know I can’t just come and say what is on my mind and share my feelings but we feel the same way. I agree when she says “...I imagine there is a certain level of education on the web” (Kline, Burstein 314), because my experience of doing research papers and other online activities confirms it. I think that when people read the blogs they should be careful on what they put in it. The fact that Mrs. Waldman put a suicide note on the blog, really made her think of all the things the people have read. I think she won’t be writing on the blog anytime soon.

No comments: