Tuesday, October 9, 2007

HW: 17b Politics Stink!

After reading this weeks assignment I would have to pick “Blogging the Presidency: An Interview with Markos Moulitsas Zuniga” because not being in any real party (not Democratic or Republican) I feel that because Zuniga spoke to the millions of people and they got Senator Trent Lott to resign is just sad on not only his part, but on everyone’s. On the other hand I think that if anyone who makes $48,000 per month in ad revenue is really smart. I think that politics is really stupid and it just makes the world argue. I think after September 11, 2001, or the days right after, I felt that Republicans, and Democrats came together and wanted to get the people who where responsible for those horrific attacks. Now, just over six years after, they went back to criticizing President Bush. I think Bush did the right thing and sent troops over. It has come to a point where I do say we should start to pull SOME troops out but we still need to find the terrorists. I do not like it when people bash our president so I would vote for Republican party again.

No comments: