Tuesday, October 9, 2007

HW: 18. Raped 4-5 times!

After looking through Jezebel, I would have to say that the article that disgusted me the most was entitled “How to Rape 100 (Cute, Educated, Upper Middle-Class) Woman and Get Away with It” I feel that the Philadelphia jury needs to be helped because if they can’t call him a rapist after he was charged ten times with rape and possibly hundreds more, then where is the world coming to? It all has to do with Social Networking. All the girls that Jeffery M. Marsalis met on line came from Match.com. People who use Match.com and other dating services need to be careful because this is a possibility that happens more often then one thinks.
After reading the article, I read some of the comments that people posted and I feel the same way. Some people said they felt sick after reading it, and others confessed that they too were raped. This one person’s comment said they were raped 4 to 5 times and never reported it. I feel that if a person who has been raped should tell the police so that other people would not get raped. If this guy gets off the hook, then the world would have another criminal on the loose.

No comments: