Tuesday, October 23, 2007

HW: 21 Danny

Dear Danny,
Since you are my best friend and you are in the same class that I had, I guess I will help you out. Chapter one is hard to understand at first and I am still not to sure but I will try to explain what I thought it meant. Virginia uses words to express and describe her feelings. I think she starts off by explaining that women need two things, Money and a room to work in. Virginia talks about women authors. Virginia also tries to change people’s opinions that women have become inferior to men. She touches on different author’s histories. That’s all I really got out of the chapter. I wish I could have helped you more but I hope this still helps you. If you ever need anything else please feel free to e-mail me anytime.
Your buddy,
Tim

No comments: